We are always looking for self-motivated, driven individuals to join our team. Our hiring process is perpetually ongoing! If you match most of the bulletpoints below, you are going to have a blast working with us:
- You are self-motivated. If you function best with someone telling what to do or always guiding the way, you’re not going to do well here.
- You take constructive criticism well. As proven mentors in digital marketing, we want what’s best for you and your career. This means you’re not always going to like what you hear, but you will take criticism and turn it into a positive learning experience.
- You are a hard worker. If you’re looking for a cushy or relaxing job, look elsewhere. You will be rewarded based on the amount of effort you put in.
- You get shit done. Roadblocks are just speed bumps, not immovable mountains to complain about.
- You want to grow quickly. Gone are the days where you must put in years of work to an acceptable basket of skills. That’s a joke – you kick ass in terms of performance and want to learn more in 3 months vs. 3 years at any other company.
Digital Marketing Internship
Do you want to fast track your digital marketing career? Join our digital internship program and learn more than you can ever imagine. We guarantee you’ll learn more here than your school or any other digital marketing internship. This is not a “get cups of coffee” type of internship – you’ll be working with large budgets and live marketing accounts.
- First 30 days are unpaid, but you will have specific goals to hit.
- We will transition you to a paid hourly internship after a 30-day review if you hit your goals.
- You will continue to be trained and given new goals – if you can consistently hit monthly goals for a six month period, you will be considered for a full time position.
Why join us?
- You will be working with proven digital marketers who have grown companies rapidly and have generated millions of dollars of revenue.
- You will personally be mentored by experts who will help set the tone & trajectory for the rest of your career.
- You are going to learn to do digital marketing better than anyone else, specifically in these fields:
- Paid pay per click channels (Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter, Yahoo Gemini, etc.)
- Paid social media ads (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc)
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Scalable Growth Hacking
You know that how you start your career is more important than any dollar figure on a paycheck.
We offer a flexible schedule and this is a 100% remote position. No hassles with commuting!
- School comes easily to you and it reflects in your 3.0+ GPA.
- You can work at least 20-36 hours a week.
- You are self-motivated and driven.
- You are fluent in Excel and are comfortable with things like: VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, macros, etc.
- Some Digital Marketing experience a PLUS.
- You can communicate by phone calls, screen shares and video chats during your working hours to participate in meetings and for training.